As of 5/30 Whimsy Tin is not accepting any new orders. Will open back up for orders in July!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Stay Tuned

Hi Everyone!! I am having some computer problems at my house right now. I have lots of cute buckets that I have been working on lately as well as a few canvases!! I have been trying to post some new pictures but my computer will not allow me to upload completely. So please check back I am still here painting away and taking orders!!!

I have had few people ask about Valentines orders so if you are interested please email me or leave a comment with your email and I will email you back! I am going to make the deadline for Valentine orders Feb 1st so please let me know soon if you are wanting one!!

Also Easter is April 12th (I believe) so if you are wanting to order an Easter bucket let me know. I have already received some orders. I will be happy to do any design I did last year and I also have a few new ones in store for this year so be watching for those. I am going to look at my calender as well to find an ordering deadline and will announce that at a later.

Thank you to everyone who loves my buckets!!!

No comments: