As of 5/30 Whimsy Tin is not accepting any new orders. Will open back up for orders in July!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Boo!





One last Halloween bucket for the year. There is a little story behind this one. When this customer emailed me about a Halloween bucket it was before I really had posted any new designs. She told me that Halloween was one of her favorite times of the year and that they have nicknamed her little girl Boo! So I thought it would be fun to use her nickname as well since it was so fitting with the holiday. She also said that she liked cute pumpkins, ghost, black cats and all the other Halloween stuff. So here is what I came up with for her little girl!! I love it and there is a super cute witch on it that I guess I forgot to get a picture of.

1 comment:

sadietalk said...

My little girl loved her bucket. When she saw her nickname on it she was so excited. We got so many compliments on it! Thanks again for your hard work on it. We will treasure it forever. Now I am thinking of a Christmas bucket....trying to figure out what I would do with it or put in it.