As of 5/30 Whimsy Tin is not accepting any new orders. Will open back up for orders in July!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I simply adore HOPE!




This is for Miss Hope's 3rd birthday party! A Fancy Nancy tea party! I love how this turned out and my little Lillie was so excited when she saw this bucket and very disappointed when she was told it was for someone else. I love the pearl necklace going all around the bucket. If you click on the bottom picture you will see that the high heel has a little bling! And it just wouldn't be so fancy with out the glitter!

4 comments:

Lindsey Cobb said...

This is too cute! I love it!

Kristi said...

Very cute. You do a great job. I sent you an e-mail with an Easter order.

Olivia Grace said...

OK I just love this. You are so good!!

Anonymous said...

This is so awesome!! I love it great job!