As of 5/30 Whimsy Tin is not accepting any new orders. Will open back up for orders in July!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Halloween Orders

Ok I know it has been a month since I posted and I had full intentions of getting back on top of my orders. I promise to respond to people and this week I am going to be crazy painting and emailing everyone. I totally apologize just have had a lot going on in my life lately. We discovered this summer that my little girl had some food allergies and recently we had a another scare with her when she woke up on morning in respiratory distress and we were taken by ambulance to Children's because her oxygen levels went down into the 80's. We thought that maybe she might have asthma but after a stay in Children's they said it was just a viral infection that attacked her lungs. So that has just been a small part of my crazy life right now and I do apologize to everyone for not responding to everyone sooner. If you have emailed me I promise you will be hearing from me this week!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Good Afternoon-

I have tried emailing you a couple times over the past few weeks and just wanted to see if you were taking orders?

Thank you!