As of 5/30 Whimsy Tin is not accepting any new orders. Will open back up for orders in July!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

So the Saying goes...

Imitation is the highest form of flattery. So by this I should be flattered that people are copying my designs, right? (Maybe I'm just a little bit flattered)! I have now seen copies of my Easter buckets and my Halloween buckets and I am sure there are other ones floating around out there. I try hard to create unique buckets for my customers and would appreciate that you do not copy them.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I hate that! It's always a crappy feeling when someone copies your work....and besides that just think...they are copiers. You're the ORIGINAL...that's worth a LOT! I'm proud of your buckets, my Gingerbread men look great in the kitchen!

Anonymous said...

Love your work, you always give me inspiration to continue to try to be creative! Never trying to copy just hoping to be inspired!

Anonymous said...

i know how u feel, we had an embroidery biz out of our house and did diaper bags and other gifts. it wasn't long until the knock offs started showing up around town. at first i ws upset, but if y think about it... that's the way everything is. all fashion is copied off of the top designers, even what u buy at target and wal-mart. be flattered.