As of 5/30 Whimsy Tin is not accepting any new orders. Will open back up for orders in July!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Orders!!!
















Here are a few buckets that I have been working on! I have had a few people email me to see if I can do something for them but as of right now I can't add anymore orders. If you know me then you know how much I hate having to tell someone no. But I simply can't fit anymore in before the holidays. If you have an order that can wait till after Christmas then please feel free to email me with it and I will get you on my list! After Christmas I will probably take a little time off because I am taking on a big project here and will have to devote a lot of time to it!!! I will share pics when it is complete!!!
And for those of you who have placed orders for Christmas 2009!!! I am painting like a crazy lady and promise that you all will get your orders before Christmas!!!! I am getting all of the out of town orders done first so they can ship out with plenty of time to get there before Christmas. For you hometown ladies, I plan to get you all yours the weekend before Christmas. So please do not think that I have forgotten you. I check my email all the time but sometimes I am terrible about responding when I receive it. Just wanted everyone to know that I am working like crazy to get this all done!!! I will be in touch with all of you soon!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Oh, I love them...so cute!!!!!! just let me know how much and we'll get a check in the mail. WOOHOO!!!