As of 5/30 Whimsy Tin is not accepting any new orders. Will open back up for orders in July!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

I Survived...

all of my Christmas orders!!!!! I always have people ask me how many buckets I paint and honestly I usually do not keep an exact count. I usually list them out and mark them off as I go and as soon as I finish the last one I throw that paper in the trash!!! So this time I decided to keep track so here goes....

48 buckets
6 canvases
10 large round tubs
1 oblong tub (toy tub)
20 lap desk

So now I am officially on a kind of break. I have a few orders to do this week and I am painting a big canvas for a very special baby that is coming very soon!!!!! So I guess my break starts after all that!! If you are interested in ordering please feel free to still email me! I also want to say thank you to all of my wonderful customers. I am so glad you guys like my Whimsy Tins and keep coming back for more of them!!!

**I created an email address just for Whimsy Tin. Please start sending orders there!!!!***

Lots of new post below!!!!!!

No comments: